Our Mission is to Energize, Educate, and Empower people to a higher quality of life through getting them addicted to a lifestyle of balanced eating and consistent, effective exercise.
- Exemplifying the highest standards of trust, responsibility, enthusiasm and knowledge- To maximize our effectiveness as trainers and leaders we champion these character traits and qualities. They serve as a foundation to meeting basic client expectations of a having a trainer that can be counted on to follow through with commitments, energizes them to accomplish, can provide and manipulate the protocol necessary for goal achievement, and has their goals as the highest priority.
- Delivering exceptional permanent body composition change results- This is our core competency as an organization and trainer team. By applying a systematic approach of manipulating food and exercise variables, grounded in the 6 factors to fitness success, we celebrate client success in achieving their ideal bodies.
- Engaging in transformational trainer-client relationships- Providing support, accountability, motivation, and friendship. Valuing the interpersonal exchange and intangibles of the process towards goal achievement that help clients (and each other) achieve higher levels of themselves.
- Providing HOPE for the client's future- Providing a sense of hope for a better tomorrow and increased longevity is at the core of the process that we engage in daily. Generally, the pursuit of one's physical fitness goals yields the hope that propels one to make revolutionary changes in his/her life.
- Achieving a higher quality of life- This is truly our mission's end. It is the end goal of the process and is a continual process in itself. Not that one arrives, but that they recognize progress towards arriving at greater balance in life and personal effectiveness physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Building Communities and Social Circles- We value the ripple effect of each individual achieving higher levels of themselves and then affecting others through life on life interaction. By serving the individual we serve the community…and its fun.